Friday, February 12, 2010

love


Things that I love are:

My mom, because she’s there of me now matter what. She helps me with anything that I need help with. If I need someone to talk to I know that I can come to her and get good advice. She’s funny and nice at times, others she can be annoying but I still love her.

Another is my friends because they when I can’t go to my mom about stuff I go to them to help me and they always do. I spend a lot of my time with them and have a lot of fun too.

I love pizza because it’s pretty much the best food ever.

I love my phone because it keeps me in contact with my friends whenever I need to talk to them or anyone for that matter.

I love sweatpants because there so comfortable and just pretty much my favorite.

I love my best friend’s mom and little sister because her mom is cool and we pretty much talk about everything so she’s like my mom in a way and her little sister because she’s the funniest little girl you’ll ever meet.

I love summer because the weather is hot and there isn’t any school so it’s pretty much the best time of the year.

I love music because it can express the person that you are or the kind of day that you’re having.

I love mountain dew because it’s the best drink ever.

I love sleeping more than anything because you dream about crazy stuff and when you wake up you just feel a lot better.

I love my sisters because they do a lot for me and there funny and just great people to talk to, I learn a lot from them and talking about a lot with them as well.

I love hot chocolate because when it’s cold outside it makes you warmer and the taste is just great.

I love movies because it’s like a story that’s getting told you that might or may not happen and just to see what could happen is great.

I love eating ice because it’s like eating a chip but it’s cold so you don’t have to take a drink of something after.

No comments:

Post a Comment