Friday, April 23, 2010

i believe


I believe to always have fun and be happy because live is short and if you don’t live it up to the fullest then it’s just a waste. Also not to be sad because being sad it a waste of time as well and it’s just better to be happy about things and not let anything get you down.
I believe to keep promises because promises to me mean a lot and I think that if you’re going to break that promise that you shouldn’t make it in the first place.
I believe not to lie because the truth is going to come out sooner or later and it just gets you into more trouble than not telling the truth in the first place.
I believe not worry about what people think or say about you because really what they think about or say is none of your business.
I believe if you make a mistake that you should learn from it because if you keep making that mistake over and over again that it’s just going to make you sad and why would you keep wanting to be sad?
I believe to always be nice to people because if I want people to be nice to me then I got to be nice to them.
I believe if you love someone fight for it and make it yours and show them that you do, don’t hold back.
I believe not to be afraid of doing something just because you’re scared because you’re going to miss out on a lot if you do that.
I believe that worrying about people or something is a waste of time because worrying about it will not solve the problem.
I believe to also to speak your mind because if you go without saying something it might be unsaid forever.

6 comments:

  1. your blog is all about being happy, how come? are you not happy? were you sad most of your life trying to get happy? great rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog on ten rules you live bby very happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how she keeps the promise that your friends tell you lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the one about Promise's. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete