Friday, September 18, 2009

communication


I use many ways to talk to people. I use the computer, texting, talking on the phone. Sometimes I like to text but then other times it just annoys me. I hate having to wait for someone to text back to get the answer that you asked or if you have to tell someone something important and its really long, and I don’t like that you can’t tell if the person your texting is joking or not because you can’t see their expressions. But other than that I like to text.

I go on the computer a lot and talk to my friends on face book. It’s easy to talk on face book because your can make an IM and just chat to them. You can also comment on peoples statuses and talk to them there as well. I sometimes don’t like how long it might take for them to comment back but that’s okay. I use both commenting and talking on the IM thing.

I talk to people on the phone and I love talking on the phone more than talking to people on the computer and texting, but there are some days that I’d rather text then talk on the phone. But I love to talk on the phone because you don’t have to wait for them to text back and you can hear if there kidding or not and you can tell if they’re mad or sad or happy. I think it’s just the easiest way to talk to someone.

I communicate in many ways with my friends, I probably talk to my friends every second of the day just because of all the ways I can communicate with all my friends, but I’d have to say that talking on the phone is my favorite way to communicate with people.

5 comments:

  1. this is very good. It doesn't supprise me that you like to text a lot very good though

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Megan carney I agree with u u love texting and so do I great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a blackberry too and i like to text alot too. my mom yells at me because i text too much. nice blog

    ReplyDelete