Friday, September 25, 2009

ABC


A is for Addie, which is my nickname, Adilyn is my real name which I was named after my great great grandma on my mom side of the family. Arin is my sister’s name.
B is for brownies, I love them but just plain ones not the ones that have nuts or anything, i can eat it with ice cream and hot fudge. I also have a dog named taz but we call him bob. Blue, is my favorite color. Belly button, which I have mined pierced.
C is for cats, which I hate them. I only like about three cats but other than that I hate them. I seem to always be cold. Christmas is my second favorite holiday.
D is for dogs which I love. Dreams, I pretty much have the weirdest ones ever. Darryl is my brother’s name.
E is for Emma which is my other sister’s name.
F is for food which I love. Faith is my middle name.
G is for giraffe which are a cool animal that I like.
H is for happy, which I always am. Hockey is a sport that I love to watch. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
I is for ice cream which is my favorite. Ice, I eat all the time.
J is for John, who is my brother -in-law.
K is for kool aid which I always have in my house. Karen is my mom’s name and Keith, my dad’s name.
L is for loud, which at times I can be but at others I’m not.
M is for money that I never seem to have.
N is for naps, which I take every day during school. New York is my favorite place to go.
O is for orange, I hate that color.
P is for promise and I hate when people make a promise and break them.
Q is for questions which I hate when people ask too many of them.
R is for radio which bugs me at times.
S is for Stevenson, the school I go too. Sleep, is what I do most of the time.
T is for tattoos, which I find interesting and like them.
U is for understandable which I am and understanding person.
V is for voice because I talk a lot at times and enjoy singing.
W is for worrying, which at times I might do too much, and water, I can’t drink it plain I have to have like a lemon or something in it.
X is for xylophone, which I don’t know how to play.
Y is for yesterday, meaning I think about my past a lot.
Z is for zebra which is my favorite animal.

7 comments: