Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my first day of school (:


My first week of school was insane. I didn’t know where to go or if my teachers would be nice or what would be going on. Plus people running up to you that you haven't seen all summer and you’re with people that you don't even know.

FIRST HOUR; is language arts. I didn't know where wear to go are what my teacher was going to be like knowing that he's friends with my brother-in-law. Haha. Plus seeing if there was people in my class that I knew and didn't.

SECOND HOUR; Is gym. I didn't want gym because of swimming and I don’t want to swim at all. On Thursday, which was our first day of doing gym for real we had to run the mile and I wasn't too pleased.

THIRD HOUR; Is bio, I didn't know how the class was going to be and who was going to be in it with and me and how the teacher was going to be, but the teacher is really funny and nice and I know people in that class.

FOURTH HOUR; is jewelry, and I didn't know what it was going to be like because threes people from all grades. But I knew people in that class and are starting too met knew people as well.

FIFTH HOUR; is history, and imp not a big fan of that class just because I don't like history. But the teacher is nice and I do know people in that class so it’s okay.

SIXTH HOUR; Is math, and the subject of math I just hate. But I as well like the teacher and there are many people in that class that I know. We have a good time in that class and threes allot of laughing that is going on.

So the first day or week of school wasn't that bad after all. I found all my classes and I know where imp going now. There still are some places that I don't know where there at but I’ll get used to it sooner or later!


1 comment: