Tuesday, October 13, 2009

in ten years...


In ten years, I plan on living in an apartment, maybe in Michigan, California, or New York. I want it to be welcoming and nice. Like a place people can relax in. it’s going to have a lot of colors and just some place that I know I can have fun in too. I might live with myself or other people I’m not quite sure about that yet.

I will be able to drive myself around places. I really don’t know what kind of car I will have and I honestly don’t care. I just want a car that doesn’t look to bad and that can get me place to place. I don’t want it to be some odd color, something just plain. For my first car I won’t care the color but since ill be in my twenties I just want something plain.

When it comes to what I want to be when I grow up I’m not really sure on what I want to do when I get older. I was thinking about doing peoples hair because it’s something that I do enjoy but theirs other things that I like too. So ill have to keep thinking about what I do want to be.

When it comes to my spare time ill just be doing stuff that needs to be done like cleaning the place I live in or getting stuff done or even just relaxing. I know that I’m going to go to work. Probably be doing things with my family. And I might have someone in my life and I might not. I really can’t tell the future.

But I do know that when I grow up I plan to be ready. I know that I’ll have to start thinking about my future a lot but for right now and for ninth grade I plan on just being a kid and having fun.

3 comments:

  1. why would you want to live in an apartment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. why whould you live in a apartment not a loft or somthing with a bigger space

    ReplyDelete