Wednesday, November 11, 2009

careers

1. Child and Youth Worker

2. Psychiatric Aide

3. Addictions Counselor

4. Bereavement Counselor

5. Abuse / Crisis Counselor

6. Social Worker

7. Special Education Teacher

8. Teacher Assistant

9. Nanny

10. Marriage and Family Therapist


I think that the first three are the ones that I am most interested in. A Child and Youth Worker it something I would like because I want to work with kids. I also want to help them with whatever problems that they might be having. I would like Psychiatric Aide because again with the helping people is what I want to do. That kind of job does seem interesting too so it’s something that I can see myself liking. And last is Addictions Counselor, I would like this job because I want to be able to help someone get over whatever their addicted too like I can be there for someone to go to whenever they need. These jobs do interest me the most out of this list and I believe that these are the jobs like I would enjoy when im older because for my job I just want to be able to help people, weather its learning, taking care of or even helping in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment